1/16/2015

Week One

Well the first week of second semester has come to an end.
Man did it ever drag!

I am taking six classes:
THL 270-Our Living Faith (m)
KHS 110- Dynamic Health and Human Movement (g)
BIO 100- Biology Today (g)
MUS 121- Listening to Life: Global and Popular Music (g)
ED 330- Human Diversity and Relations (M)
ECE 324- Language Development & Emergent Literacy (M)
    |m=minor|   |M=Major|   |g=gen ed|

I have a rather interesting mix of classes. Obviously I am still finishing up a few of my gen eds. I think next semester I will just have one and the rest will be for my major/minor!

Along with ED 330 and ECE 324 I am required to complete human relations hours. I need to do 15 hours for each class. ED 330 will have the focus of different cultural groups other than my own. ECE 324 will be focusing on English language learners. Some of these hours I will complete at work at PLUS Time, so I will not have to go out of my way for those. However, not all of my hours for all of my human relations reports can be done at the same location. I still have two more reports to do in addition to the two for these classes. One of the reports I have completed the hours for already.

It will certainly be a busy semester.

|In Wedding News|
Wedding plans had slowed down a bit last semester, but now they need to pick back up!
Exciting things to mark off the list: bridesmaids' dresses, officiant, possible catering services, ceremony musician, [invitations nearly finished, guest list almost completed]! Big things are happening! Only 198 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment