1/18/2015

Lots of Thoughts

School always makes me look at things in a whole new way.
I guess I think about different things more philosophically perhaps.

Right now it feels like I have a lot thrown at me.
I want to be an adult. But at the same time, I wish being a little kid and being carefree.
Planning for the wedding has not been as tedious as it was earlier on while choosing date and location and whatnot.
Last night Trevor and I were grabbing sodas from the vending machine. He mentioned how the Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra was starting their new set of symphonies they would be playing. He said that he would love to again. The Ordway is a beautiful place to listen to amazing, high class music. I said I would like that as well. Being at the Ordway and listening to such fine classical music really makes you feel like an adult. Not old, but sophisticated and like you have your lives together.
With everything Trevor and I are handling right now, I certainly do not feel like we have our lives together or figured out at all.
We don't have an apartment figured out for next year. We have no clue where we will live at all.
We have basically no furniture for next year. I am not staying with a twin bed for two people!
We are both still in school and neither of us have schedules figured out.
I will have the option to student teach wherever I will like, so potentially out of state if Trevor and I would like to move from Saint Paul earlier than me graduating. That is something that will need to get decided on sooner rather than later for budget reasons.
We both are unsure of what our job situations will be like next semester. We only have one car so we will need to get new jobs closer to our nonexistent apartment.

It just feels like everything is compounding quickly.

Don't get me wrong, I am beyond excited to get married to Trevor.
I do not want to push off the wedding or move in together before marriage or anything that may be suggested.
I am content with our decisions because I do feel they will be the best for us.

      | 196 days until we finally get married. |

Now to stop stressing and get some homework done!

No comments:

Post a Comment