1/05/2015

Oatmeal

I fear for my life that I have become a coffee snob.
The big city is fabulous, but also spendy. My chai tea latte habit has taken to a whole new level. I can barely survive without some form of chai in my system! I have resorted to keeping two boxes of chai tea in my room (one caffeinated, one non-caffeinated). New low? Possibly.
Anywho,
I am sitting here with the love of my life at the Eagan Starbucks.
I, of course, ordered a grande chai tea latte & a blueberry whole grain oatmeal. He ordered a white chocolate mocha.
As much as used to be a heavily caffeinated Starbucks gold member, I am now more of the liking of Caribou. *hold your chin up, young one. i know it's shocking.*
Don't get me wrong, chai and oatmeal from any coffee shop will be forever cherished in my heart. However, Caribou does it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment