11/28/2014

Wednesday

Originally I was going to post this Wednesday--but I remembered (at the last second) that it was WISE WEDNESDAY.
Oof, that was close!

Anywho.
Wednesday I went to the studio with Trevor for a while. He's working hard on his junior project, which is due Monday. I actually quite enjoy going to the studio with him because I get to see him doing stuff he really loves. And his finished product always amazes me. I am so blessed to have such a talented man in my life.



Not only did Trevor get a lot of work done, so did I!
I finished the first version of my outline for my paper in Lutheran Confessional Writings. As much as I dislike that class, I don't mind this paper. However, a full sentence outline sucks-regardless of the topic. I'll take another look at it sometime soon. It's due Monday..

No comments:

Post a Comment