11/27/2014

Thanksgiving

If there were ever a year to be thankful, it would be this year.
I have so much love in my life right now and I cannot begin to name off those who have been so wonderful to me.


I think this picture sums up pretty well what I am thankful for.
My fiance. Thanks for being here for me no matter what. I appreciate all you have done for me. I am so excited to start our lives together in August. Thank you for being such an understanding person.
My best friend. Thanks for giving me not just any advice--but telling me what I need to hear. You're such an inspiration.
My sister. Thanks for all of our long talks and rants we have had in the kitchen, for the weird photos, for the bike rides, for the jam sessions.
My puppy. Thanks for snuggling with me when no one else is home.
My passion. Thanks for giving me a way to express myself: through photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment