11/01/2014

My Halloween

Well I sadly did not go trick-or-treating last night. Or to any parties. I did not dress up at all.
Instead, I enjoyed a delicious dinner with my fiance. We went to the Mall of America to try to work out phone plans and then headed to Bride to Be Consignment.
At Bride to Be Consignment we found the perfect lanterns to be a part of our centerpieces. Sadly, due to misadvertising on their Facebook page, we paid more for them than I was hoping. But they were still an awesome deal! After that, we came back to my apartment and watched our current Netflix addiction: Bob's Burgers.


I am so excited to start working on our centerpieces.
I think we are going to be going for this look (minus the wood slabs):


It's exciting seeing everything fall together.

Especially now that the venue is officially booked! Which means the date is set in stone.

Wow.

These next months are going to be fantastic!

Only 274 days until I marry the love of my life! I cannot wait!

So that was my halloween. My treat: spending time with my fiance. My trick: spending more money than I had hoped.

No comments:

Post a Comment