11/17/2014

Cheaters Gonna Cheat

Nothing bothers me more than someone cheating on a test.
Part of the reason I want to become a teacher--to stop the cheaters in the world!! (JK. Not much cheating happens in Kindergarten)

I had an intro to psych test today.
The girl next to me sat with her phone on her lap and continuously was typing into it. She even put her test in her lap at one point and took a picture of it. WHAT?!
I understand being desperate if you don't study enough. My test I had on Friday was awful, but I knew I needed to suck it up and do my best, even if I could do better.

Some people are okay with cheating though. They are okay with being dishonest about their knowledge.
From a future-teacher's perspective, this is incredibly frustrating!
How do you know if you're teaching well if kids just copy answers? How do you know where the students are at? Assessment is necessary to gauge learning! Yes, it sucks. But it's needed!

Sorry, rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment