11/22/2014

Alone

Well yesterday after classes began my Thanksgiving break. Crazy to think we have an entire week off!

During my week off my plans include:
-eating a lot of poptarts
-homework
-cleaning our apartment
-enjoying the peace and quiet of being alone
-snuggle with myself under my electric blanket

Trevor decided he wasn't going to go home for Thanksgiving, and we had already decided holidays were happening together this year. So that meant I was staying here during my week off. This is probably good, so I actually get my necessary homework done.
Today at work I brought my Ed Psych book and did homework during my hour off (I worked 12-3, 4-8). All my coworkers probably think I am a nerd now. Oh well. I have so much to catch up on and get ahead on..It's enough to drive me insane!

No comments:

Post a Comment