11/04/2014

Comfortable: 50 People 1 Question




One of my Facebook friends shared this video.

I was almost crying by the end of it.


So many people are unhappy with their bodies. They find faults so easily. I admit, I am one of those people. There are some days I cannot find anything right with my body.

But other days I am so happy with it.

If only we, as adults, had a child-like mindset about our bodies. We could be so much happier with ourselves.

We so earnestly strive to grow up. To be adults. Maybe as adults we need to strive to be young and full of passion again.

Let's start a new trend as adults who are more than comfortable in their bodies. Be proud of who you are.
God has created each of us as wonderful human beings. We all have our differences, that's what is great about us.

No comments:

Post a Comment