11/03/2014

My Best Friend

Yesterday marked 15 months with Trevor.
It also marked 9 months on the countdown to our wedding day!

I am beyond excited!
We will be sharing our first kiss as a married couple two years after we shared our first ever kiss.

Looking at the numbers, I realize how extremely blessed I am.
Within these 15 months, Trevor and I have gone through a lot.
Our biggest challenge was distance.
I am so thankful that God has blessed me with such an amazingly strong man that has supported me through the trials that distance threw at us.
Oddly enough, I cannot imagine where our relationship would be had we not gone through dealing with distance. The distance was hard, but it made our relationship strong in ways beside just physical intimacy. We were forced to rely purely on conversation. We became the best of friends.

I always imagined I would one day marry my best friend, and I am certain that I will do so.
Less than 9 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment