11/25/2014

Miss Productive

Well ladies + gents.
Today I did enough stuff to proclaim myself productive!
That doesn't happen too often, especially while I'm here in Saint Paul.

I got home from Trevor's around 1:30 and immediately set out to begin cleaning.
I vacuumed our carpeted area (living room, hallways). I even moved the furniture to do so.
I swept the kitchen and bathrooms. They were absolutely disgusting.
I then was going to mop. However, we only have dish detergent. So I made do, and hand washed our floors.
I also took out the garbage and recycling, which has been sitting in bags by the door for several days now.
My biggest task of the day was rearranging my sink area. It seems to get dirty way faster than it ought to. So I moved most of my stuff into drawers and cabinets that seemed more appropriate than leaving all of my products out in the open. I'm hoping this solves some of the issue.

Well, that was basically my day.
Now to begin on some homework.
Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment