11/09/2014

The 1975

If you're snapchat friends with me, I apologize for the tremendously long my story from last night.
I just couldn't help it! I got to see The 1975 at the Myth in Maplewood!

Easily the best concert I have been to ever--no doubt.
Granted, I was sweaty, getting smushed, and hot the entire time, it was a blast.

If you ever get the chance to see them live-do it!
You won't be disappointed.
Their lights were spot on.
Their music, was even better live.

Matty is amazing. Drinking wine on stage. Looking fine as can be. Mmm.
He's a class act.

I am so glad they played 'Robbers'. It's my favorite of their songs! If you haven't heard it, go take a listen.
Also, highlights from the night:
-The encore chant of choice from the crowd, "WE WANT SEX!"
-Bitchy, hat girl as we called her.
-Not being able to understand anything Matty said due to a combination of his British accent and slurred speech (he was wasted).

Me with my handsome man.
Thanks for keeping me safe from all the freaks at the show!

Joel, Christian, Trevor, and me in line before going in!



Matty





No comments:

Post a Comment