9/01/2014

Labor Day Ramblings

Ah, yes. The first holiday of the school year.
So no classes for me today.
I slept in until about 9:30, after being awoken by the alarm I forgot to switch off. Hated myself for that.

What better thing to do today than explore the city!
I feel a lot more comfortable on the metro now that I've taken it multiple times.
First I headed to the Capitol. It's beautiful, except for the fact that it's under construction.. That's rather unfortunate.
However, I did still get some cool shots from around there.



 In the above photo, you see leaves. Yes it is an edited picture, but not those colors.. Sir, Ma'am. THOSE are leaves beginning to change!
It is September 1st, but I didn't expect to see changing leaves already!
I was so flabbergasted that I had to take a photo to show you all!

Anywho, then I walked around a bit and got back on the metro. This time I headed toward Minneapolis. I had yet to venture over yonder, but I did a little today. I didn't make it too far though because my phone was beginning to die.


In Minneapolis I stopped for some Caribou Coffee! I ordered an iced pumpkin chai latte. It was delightful!
One of my favorite parts of fall is all of the assorted pumpkin-flavored items!
Also, I loved Caribou's cups. "Life is a blank canvas."
What better way to start September than with that in mind!

I hope you all have enjoyed your holiday thus far.
Tootles from Saint Paul :)

No comments:

Post a Comment