9/05/2014

Deuce & Pearl

Today Katie and I took the MetroTransit to CVS so I could pick up my prescription. We had made plans to then head to Wal-Mart afterward, but decided to explore the Green Line more before doing so.
This took us to Nicollet Mall in downtown Minneapolis.
Talk about breathtaking!
I love the city!
I'm so glad I transferred here, just for days like today!

We walked around Nicollet Mall for a while and found a thousand books we wanted to purchase at the beautiful Barnes and Noble they have. We then headed to Caribou. I got an iced Pumpkin Chai Latte, delicious, and a toffee crunch blondie!

Then we headed back to the Green Line since she had bought her ticket and it expired soon.
The trip back to Hamline Ave station seemed much shorter than heading to Nicollet Mall.

Following this, we headed to the world's sketchiest Wal-Mart. Also. They didn't have any cacti. I am so disappointed.
We found the fish section and bought our babies.

Deuce Hashtag Dhalordonimssonic and Pearl Marianna Dhalordonimssonic


No comments:

Post a Comment