9/14/2014

Christian Music

It's not too often I find myself obsessing over any Christian music.
I am unsure of why not, but I have found two songs recently that have really spoken to me.

Oceans (Where Feet may Fall) by Hillsong United
I cried while singing this song during church today. It just really spoke to me, to the point of letting it out. Letting myself go.

You Make Me Brave by Bethel Music, Amanda Cook
I heard this song a few times over the summer at Trevor's church. It's one of those really catchy songs with an amazing message. Once again, a song I can let myself fully give myself to God during.

Go take a listen. Maybe even take the few minutes of listening to them in prayer. Meditate. Whatever you need for your time with God. These are two great songs to spend time with Him during.

No comments:

Post a Comment