9/30/2014

Upcoming Excitement

I have so much to look forward to in these next few weeks!
October begins tomorrow, which is exciting in itself. I love October--there is beautiful leaves, brisk autumn air, and a reason to drink warm beverages. PLUS everything is pumpkin flavored!

Thursday (10/2), my history class will not be meeting. This is a common occurrence for this class on Thursdays, which means I often have no classes those days! Also! It's Packers v Vikings Game Day! I'll certainly be wearing my Rodgers jersey here!
Friday (10/3), Trevor and I will be setting out bright and early to return to Green Bay. We're photographing a wedding for two of our Pizza Ranch managers. We have to get there by noon, so that means I will be doing my hair at an ungodly time in the morning. Also, I don't know that I have heavy duty hairspray here, so hopefully my hair feels like holding a curl that day!
Saturday (10/4), I will hopefully be making the journey from Green Bay to Mequon! I really hope that I can use one of our cars and go see my friends at CUW. I miss them! It would be wonderful to be able to catch up with my ladies again.
Sunday (10/5), Trevor and I will be returning to Saint Paul. We will most likely be meeting up with my grandparents to give them their purchases from my sister's most recent fundraiser. It will be exciting to be able to see them again! And for my grandma to finally see my ring.

Wednesday (10/8), I will be missing my night class and driving with my roommate, Katrina, to Wausau. She's able to get me that far, and then my mom is picking me up! I am excited to be able to go home two weekends this month.
Thursday (10/9), I don't have much on my agenda for this day, but I will probably just relax and maybe have some wedding discussions with my mom. That evening I will be driving up to Sevastopol to watch my sister's volleyball game! Also, I will have Trevor's 70-200mm lens along, so I am going to try to take some pictures of her.
Friday (10/10), I'm hoping that I will be working this morning at Pizza Ranch. Since I'm home, I might as well take advantage of making money! Then that afternoon, I will most likely be taking the beautiful Maddie's photos and we'll be sure to grab some coffee to catch up over.
Saturday (10/11), I am doing a surprise photo session this day. SURPRISE! I'm so excited about it honestly. I probably shouldn't say more, or I'll give away the secret!
Sunday (10/12), I will make my way back to Wausau with my mom to meet up with Katrina to head to Saint Paul.

I have a lot coming up. An absolutely crazy amount honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment