9/26/2014

Good News!

After a last few weeks of stress--I finally have good news to report!

1) Married Housing
The lady finally has relayed all of the information to me! Hooray! However, Trevor and I will be spending our money elsewhere.

2) No Job
That phrase is a thing of the past! I officially have two jobs! I am a student worker at PLUS Time, where I have been volunteering the past two weeks. We offer after school homework help for kids at an apartment building near campus. It is an amazing opportunity for me to be working with these kids. Many of them are immigrants or refugees, and nearly all of them are ELL (English Language Learners, for you non-ed folk). Job #2: Noodles & Co! It's about a 6-8 minute walk from campus, it depends how you hit the lights. Apparently, Pizza Ranch looks really good on the resume when applying at food places. I was hired on the spot!

3) Wedding Planning
Wedding planning has finally begun! Thank you married housing lady... This is awesome news, however, stressful news. (Yes, Trevor, I know I'm not supposed to get stressed about it...) So many decisions! And so little money.. Good thing I have two jobs now!

No comments:

Post a Comment