9/09/2014

The Internet Blues

CSP has been having an onslaught of Internet issues.
The past two weeks have been filled with inconsistent ability to go online.
This obviously causes issues with being able to see and/or submit assignments. The procrastinators are dying especially slow deaths.
For me, however, I am just realizing how boring life must have been prior to the Internet's invention. I mean, I guess I could have spent my time reading a book or something, but instead I sorrowfully stared at my ceiling while laying in bed. Really productive, eh?
But now, I can get back to blogging hopefully consistently.

Trevor is finally back from Iowa!
He was gone for a whole week.
I have no idea how we went so long last year without seeing each other.
I am so glad we live in the same city this year..
If only he had been here last week, I could have done homework at his apartment where there is semi-decent Internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment