8/30/2014

In Love

I've been in Saint Paul a little over a week now, and it's simply amazing!
I wish I had chosen CSP originally instead of Mequon. 
There's something about being in the city that blows my mind.
So much busyness. Life. 
I feel as though I'm thriving here in such a different way than last year. 

It certainly helps being in the same city as Trevor.
He moved into his apartment on Wednesday.
So after my 12:40 class, I hopped onto the Metro and got to see his apartment.
It's on the 29th floor! It also has a beautiful pool and grill area on the 3rd floor.

Last night I spent the night there (shhh, don't tell my mom). We went swimming with two of his friends from school that also live in his building. 
Then today we headed to the Mall of America to get my engagement ring (and the wedding ring) resized. I have to go without it for 2 WEEKS! It feels so wrong having it off right now.

Anyway, back on point.
The start of my school year has been great. 
I'm in love with the city (and a pretty cool guy too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment