5/31/2014

The Start of Summer 2014

It doesn't feel like it should be summer yet, at least not to me.
I kind of feel like something is missing in order for it to actually be summer. What? I'm not sure.

This summer I'm back working at Pizza Ranch. At first I was quite upset about this. I didn't want to go back to my first real job, especially because of a) the reasons I'd quit and b) the circumstances as to why I needed to return.
However, I need the money.
Thankfully, I'm getting scheduled a decent amount so far at work, which is a huge blessing.
I've also been contacted by a family about nannying for their 8-year-old daughter over the summer! It wouldn't pay as much as nannying for the twins last summer did, but it'd be consistant hours, which Pizza Ranch can't guarantee. Sadly, taking the job would mean I'd have to cut down on Pizza Ranch availability dramatically, as I'd be nannying Monday-Friday 7:15-4:15. But I'd be enjoying my job so much more.

As it's probably quite easy to tell, this summer is full of work and not much else.
Thankfully I've had plenty of time with Trevor so far, which has been simply amazing.

Here's to an unforgettable summer.
Summer of 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment