5/25/2014

John Green | Paper Towns | 227

I'm quite a John Green fan.
I have accomplished The Fault in Our Stars and Looking for Alaska.
I am currently reading Paper Towns.

Here's an exceptional quote.
It must have been like this for Margo, too. With all the planning she'd done, she must have known she was leaving, and even she couldn't have been totally immune to the eeling. She'd had good days here. And on the lst day, the bad days become so difficult to recal, because one way or another, she had made a life here, just as I had. The town was paper, but the memories were not. All the things I'd done here, all the love an dpity and compassion and violence and spite, kept welling up inside me. These whitewashed cinder-block walls. My white walls. Margo's white walls. We'd been captive in them for so long, stuck in their belly like Jonah.

No comments:

Post a Comment