5/14/2014

Meet the Wenches

I've gotten pretty close with a great group of girls here at CUW.
It's going to be hard to say goodbye to them.
With these lovely ladies, I have felt open about being myself. Many of them don't know much about who I used to be, and that's kind of nice. I mean it's not like I used to be an awful person or something, but it was a fresh start with them.
We certainly had our ups and downs, but in the end I've grown to love these gals.
So who are they?!
Bekah:
Major: Early Childhood Education
Karlee:
Major: Special Education & Early Childhood Education
Sam:
Major: Pre-Med
Emma:
Major: Pre-Pharmacy
Kayla:
Major: Athletic Training
Carrie: 
Major: Athletic Training
Oh, and Me: Elisebeth:
Major: Early Childhood Education :)
Bekah and Me

Group Pile: Sam, Me, Bekah, Kayla, Karlee, Emma, and Carrie

Still a Group Pile: Sam, Me, Bekah, Kayla, Karlee, Emma, and Carrie

Emma and Me (Doctor Who buddies!)

Sam, Emma, Bekah, and Me (Photo bomb: Kayla)

Aren't we cute?!
Sam, Emma, Me, Karlee, Bekah, Kayla, and Carrie

Pre-Bluff
Sam, Bekah, Me, and Kayla

Carrie, Kayla, Emma, Bekah, Sam, Karlee, and Me

Sam, Emma, Me, Karlee, Bekah, Kayla, and Carrie

Strike a Pose!
Me, Bekah, Sam, and Kayla

No words necessary to describe what is occurring here.

Carrie, Kayla, Emma, Bekah, Karlee, Me, and Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment