6/04/2014

New Nanny Job

I officially have a new nanny job for this summer! Woohoo!
She's eight years old, an only child, and loves dance.
I think I have a challenge ahead of me.

The parents seem quite nice, but have some rather contradictory expectations for me to meet.
They want their daughter to be pushed, but to also feel comfortable.
They want her to be outside almost all summer, with little electronic use, but we are supposed to stay in the area.
We are supposed to bike 2 miles to her swimming lessons for 3 weeks straight, but I can occasionally drive her elsewhere if need be (e.g. Wildlife Sanctuary).

Off to the lovely land of Pinterest to get some good ideas of how what we can do outside all summer, cook, and so on.
To check out what I find... Hovie06's Pinterest Boards!

No comments:

Post a Comment