5/04/2014

New Move Out Plan

My last final is May 16. The Friday of Finals' Week naturally.
I have no finals Monday or Thursday.
Originally Trevor was going to come help me move out Friday so that my dad could drive to Rice Lake and help my grandparents move into their new house. But with a change in Trevor's plans, my dad was recruited to help me move out Friday.
However, I don't want to be stuck here until Friday, especially with nothing to do Thursday. So now my dad may drive down Wednesday and help me pack everything up. I was hoping he would be okay with me going back to Green Bay with him and driving myself down for my Friday final, but that won't work. Luckily, Trevor's plans changed again. So now he can pick me up!
I can't wait to see him again :)
And I'm so ready for the year to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment