10/13/2014

My Wonderful Sister


E: What's your first memory of us?
K: Uh it's a toss up between when I showed the neighbors your bra once or you showing me that you could do a tummy roll thing and I couldn't so we were arguing over whether or not you were fat or I was.
K: lol. good times.
E: I don't remember either of those times!

E: What's your favorite memory of us?

K: Idk. Just talking in the kitchen when mom and dad are asleep.
E: Why?
K: Idk. cause it was bonding time.

E: Do you miss me when I'm at college?

K: Sometimes but sometimes I forget you are away
E; Ouch
K: Well you were gone a lot right before you left so

E: What is your favorite thing about having an older sister?
K: Same clothing size

K: Like having two closets

E: What's your least favorite thing about having an older sister?

K: You're crabby a lot so I guess that's a thing and you dance rape me sometimes(you can word that however you want)
E: Uh lol

E:What's your biggest dream you hope to accomplish?

K: Idk ummm I haven't thought that far ahead I'm just focused on school and crap like that right now

E: Do you have any idea where you want to go to college?

K: Idk. Probably a Concordia. Maybe Bethany.

E: Do you have any last comments for my blog?

K: School is hard. Don't do it.


Well there ya have it! My baby sister! Love her, even though sometimes she forgets about me... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment