10/18/2014

Crazy Week


What an absolutely crazy week!
Monday was just a day filled with post-break hangover. Classes suck so much more after break.
Tuesday I ended up skipping my only class. We had a 20 page article we were supposed to read and take notes on, I had completely forgotten. 
Wednesday I had just an outrageously long day..but Trevor and I made some decisions on our wedding and stuff is finally getting done! We have a date picked, venue figured out, and a timeline for the day done! Now to send in the paperwork..
Thursday I did not have any classes, but started my first day at Noodles & Company. It is strange to be working with food somewhere other than Pizza Ranch. I can not really tell if I will really enjoy it or not, however everyone seems really nice there. That will certainly help.
Friday was a busy day. A test. A group discussion on a required reading. A quiz. A paper. Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment