10/17/2014

My Wonderful Other Best Friend


E: What's your first memory of us?
B: I met you before the beginning of the school year in volleyball practice

E: What's your favorite memory of us?
B: Probably all the time we spent together driving around to random parks and just hanging out at you house and sometimes my house. Ooo or that time we laid in my front yard and watched Dirty Dancing... There are a lot more but I will stop there
B: And getting ready for dance together senior year

E: What's your biggest dream you hope to accomplish?
B: My biggest dream is to become an amazing wife and mother

E: What do you see happening in the next 10 years? Be detailed.
B: In ten years I will be 29 (wow that is old) Well I will be done with college, so hopefully I will have taught for a few years. I also see myself being married and having children. I would see myself at this point working from home so I could stay with my kids.
E: How many children at that point?
B: Hmm I don't know at least one but hopefully more like two

E: What do you look forward to most in the next year?
B: Um being half way done with college, spending more time in classrooms, spending time with all of my friends, and of course yours and Trevor's wedding
E: Aww

E: Where is your current favorite place to shop?
B: This sounds really interesting but I like online shopping. I fill up my cart and delete it and then it gets rid of my need to go shopping. I like Amazon and TJ Maxx.
E:That makes sense.
B: I like to think so plus it is a really good method for procrastination

E: Do you have any final thoughts/comments/things you would like to share with my blog?
B: Well this is the longest I have been without hanging out with Elisebeth and I miss her a ton. So enjoy the time you have with your friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment