10/14/2014

My Wonderful Fiance


E: What is your first memory of us?
T: Lol
T: Us, going to the ranch
T: For lunch
T: Or dinner
T: Whatever it was

E: What is your favorite memory of us?
T: I think seeing Hillsong with you
E: Wow, going way back to the beginning..
T: What??

E: What is your biggest dream you hope to accomplish?
T: Me?
T: Or us?
E: You.
T: Hmmm
T: I don't know, just be successful in something I love
T: Photography...Music

E: What do you look forward to most in the next year?
T: Um
T: Getting ready to live life together daily I think
E: Aww

E: What do you expect to happen in the next 10 years? Be detailed.
T: Ughhhh
T: Hm. Well... I'd like to finish school and move somewhere with more opportunity for us to do stuff! California preferably. I'd like to continue doing photography together since we both enjoy that. I'd like in a few years to grow our family as well and grow together in faith.

E: Do you have any last comments you would like to say for my blog? T: No comments. Yolo. Idk lol

No comments:

Post a Comment