10/20/2014

H&M Obsession


H&M is my all-time favorite place to shop.
They have all of life's essentials.

My most recent online purchase came to a total of: $44.94.
More than I normally allow myself to spend..

However, my purchases were simply divine. I have no regrets of what I bought!
Above you see me wearing some of the lovely new items!

Here's what I bought!

Jacquard Weave Scarf- it's on sale for only $10 (that's how much I paid too) right now!
It looks amazing paired a plain v-neck and Columbia for a brisk fall day.

Mug- $3
These: DeerMartenOwlApe, and Dog are similar and are the same price as my raccoon mug! Talk about adorable mugs! I fill mine with chai tea lattes regularly..

I normally do not go for "exotic" prints, however they were sold out of the floral so I decided to go for it. I really love this shirt. It fits nicely and dresses up any pair of jeans! It also has a cute buttoned keyhole back.

I was looking at earrings last time I was at H&M in Mall of America, but decided against buying any. I had asked an employee if they were hypoallergenic (a must for my sensitive ears) and she couldn't find an answer for me. So I skipped them. Online I couldn't even find a good answer. I decided to buy these. I figured if they did not cause my ears problems: awesome! If they did, I just have to give them to someone else. No problems yet! I love them. Perfect gold accents to my normally jewelry-free attire!

I've really been digging gold accessories lately. I don't know why. Here is another awesome piece that I am more than happy to have added to my growing jewelry collection. It is so simple, yet so fabulous! It classes up any outfit.

Those were my purchases my last online order. I have not needed to shop online as much here, in Saint Paul, because there is so much shopping nearby. It helps me to get the "need" to spend out of my system. However, I am extremely happy with my purchases and cannot wait to find more good deals that are amazingly cute from H&M again!

No comments:

Post a Comment