8/23/2014

Minnesota State Fair

Yesterday I was fortunate enough to go to the Minnesota State Fair with my family!
We used to go quite frequently, but having been living in Wisconsin the past five years...it's been a while.
This was also the first time we went with my aunt and her family!

Fun was certainly had by all.
We ate until we were full..and then ate more!

Lucy and Owen in the DNR building

Drinking our "All You Can Drink Milk" for $1

Lucy and Owen after going down the giant slide with Katherine and me

Two fisting it!

Always have to get Ostrich-On-A-Stick to support Camp Omega

Selfie--photobomb by mom

Dad and Katherine enjoying their milk

Fair crowds are amazing to me

Owen, Lucy, and Katherine enjoying fresh baked cookies (Katherine is also holding onto my mom's turkey leg)

Mom got a huge turkey leg

Selfie with some milk

No comments:

Post a Comment