8/25/2014

Day One: DONE

So, today was my first day of classes here at Concordia Saint Paul!
I was super nervous and woke up like three hours before my alarm was supposed to go off.
I think it will certainly be an interesting semester.
Today seemed to drag on forever.

Mondays and Wednesdays I have:
Lutheran Confessional Writings (THL 441) from 8-8:50
Educational Psychology (ED 336) from 9:15-10:05
Introduction to Psychology (PSY 101) from 11:35-12:40
then a bit of a break...
and finally...
Photography 1 (ART 241) from 6-9

Fridays are the same except I don't have Photography.

Tuesdays and Thursdays I only have:
Introduction to History (HIS 212) from 9:40-11:10


So like I said, it will be an interesting semester. Taking to psych classes is going to kick my butt. Especially because one has evaluative reading assignments at the end of each chapter and the other has a quiz every Friday. In addition to the combination of these two classes, I haven't taken to of the pre-reqs for THL 441, so I'm going to struggle a bit most likely. I've taken both OT and NT, which are half of the pre-reqs, but not Church History or Our Living Faith.
Oh boy, it's going to be a long semester.

Good thing I get to throw in the fun of wedding planning into the mix too!
Oh and I'm second shooting for a wedding in October and possibly shooting for something else in October too!

Time to go work out and hopefully some of this unnecessary stress floats away!


P.S.
If anyone wants to send me mail, here's my address!

Elisebeth Hovland
275 Syndicate St. North
St. Paul, MN 55104

Letters & Love are appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment