8/19/2014

The Beginning

I've been engaged a whole THREE DAYS! 3!
You know what that means...
You folks that actually read my blog I know there aren't many of you get to enjoy plenty of wedding-related blogposts about me planning for the special day! Hold on tight, it's going to be a bumpy ride!

As Trevor and I have begun our journey as an engaged couple, we have been paraded with messages of congrats and blessings.
I know the process of being engaged isn't merely supposed to be fun, it's supposed to include planning and saving money and such, but right now--I'm enjoying the bliss of being in love with my new fiance.

Also as being newly engaged, I've been bombarded with one question:
Do you have a date picked yet?
The answer as of right now: NO!

However, it needs to be picked soon...
I've been looking at some articles for some advice on picking and hope they guide us to a suitable date for us. Our main issue is the financial aspect. Don't get me wrong, we're having a small wedding. That will certainly help, but we're also going to have to begin paying for so much more once we get married. And Saint Paul isn't a super cheap place, sadly.

Well, here begins the wedding planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment