8/11/2014

Weddings Galore!

I am a sap for a good ole wedding.
Seriously.
I bawl my eyes out.

Even with the extreme emotion high I get from a wedding, they make me feel old.
Yes, I know..I'm only 19.
So young, right?

Well the past two weekends, two couples that I went to high school with have gotten married! WOW!
Now the totals are in from those I went to high school with...
From the Class of 2010: Married: 5(Bo&Rachel, Matt&Steph, Kyle) Engaged: 1(Sarah)
From the Class of 2011: Married: 2(Spencer&Lindsay) Engaged: 0
From the Class of 2012: Married: 0 Engaged: 1(K'Leigh)
From the Class of 2013: Married: 1(Chelsey) Engaged: 2(Nick&Ana)
From the Class of 2014: Married: 1(Nikki)

I think that's it, at the very least--it's the minimum. How crazy.
It's so exciting that so many of these people have started their lives with the ones they love already!


On another note, but that is still wedding related...
Trevor has booked to shoot two weddings this coming fall!
He's asked me to second shoot with him!
I'm so excited.
Pinterest will be heavily monitored by the two of us as we hunker down and learn the ropes of wedding photography. And better yet, we can do that together!

One of the weddings he's shooting is for two Pizza Ranch managers! It'll be quite interesting seeing people from work in such a different environment..especially that of a wedding.
Regardless, I am looking forward to the challenge that will be presented in second shooting these weddings with him. I know it's going to be difficult, but it will push me to become much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment