8/10/2014

My Nanny Saga Comes to an End

This next week will be my final week with Natalie.
Crazy.
It seems like the summer has just begun, and yet I had to give Natalie's family a notification of when would be my last day with her.
We're trying to slam out what was on our Summer 2014 list of things to do, but I know we won't finish.
Friday we had quite a bit of fun though!
We had some more fun with chalk...

I also made her an adorable flower crown. I wanted one for myself, but we picked barely enough flowers for one for her...

We also made some delicious layered drinks, but I didn't get a good picture of them. Our bottom layer (with the highest sugar content) was Ginger Ale. The next layer was Lemon Lime Gatorade. The final layer was Sprite Zero. I was nervous it wouldn't work, and the flavors would mix, but my worries subsided when the Ginger Ale and Gatorade stayed separate. It was quite a fun drink for a hot summer day!


No comments:

Post a Comment