7/14/2011

Today's Tasks

I used to have a different blog, but due to a series of unfortunate things I will now be writing in this one instead. So since this is my first post I thought I'd just say it will be similar to my old blog, where I talked a lot about my friends and our fun memories we've had together recently!


So to start that off in this blog, I will tell you about today.
I'm helping out with volleyball camp at my school and coaching a court in both the morning and afternoon. It's a great way to help future Blazer volleyball players learn the skills of the game. I am really enjoying my time with the kids! Sadly, today was the last day with this week's campers. But next week, there is another camp! So I can't wait to teach those kids as well. Coaching is so fun, I could easily see myself doing it as an adult and parent, but I'm not sure which sport I'd coach! I love basketball, but I don't feel like I'd be able to handle the stress that comes with the sport. I feel the same about volleyball, but it's a different type of stress. The stress that comes with volleyball is definitely more dependent on your knowledge of the game, which I don't feel very strongly about. But who knows!
Also, today I went and visited my friend Sarah at her job! She works at Hallmark and so we talked for awhile while we read cards! It was great seeing her again, I honestly don't remember the last time I'd seen her! That's one thing I really hate about the summer, you don't get to see friends as often as during the school year. But some friends I've see every week this summer, due to their commitment to sports like mine. That's nice, but this commitment is beginning to tire me and I'm ready for summer to end soon! I miss seeing all of my friends daily at school!

No comments:

Post a Comment