7/17/2011

Striving for Stars and Goals


Star light, star bright,
The first star I see tonight;
I wish I may, I wish I might,
Have the wish I wish tonight
Most people know this nursery rhyme. I don't think my parents ever really influenced the whole wishing on a star idea, but I remember learning this. 
Lately I've found myself looking up at the stars and wishing that some of my dreams would come true. I don't know how often I want something with my whole heart and chase after it. These things often don't work out how I intend them to, but the determination really shows a lot of character, I think. Personally I think that those who chase their dreams and wishes are more likely to accomplish their goals in life. Although we may have a lot of disappointments in life we need to stay strong.
The striving for our goal may seem impossible, almost as if we are trying to fly and catch a star. But if we keep that persistence and determination, we will reach our goals. And our dreams will truly come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment