7/25/2011

Hurt

I think I tend to get hurt more easily than a lot of people. Not physically, although my knees are a reoccurring problem, but emotionally.
As I was just reading through a friend's blog post I came across a few facts that made me a bit... angered. 
How can you say you are someone's bestie, but never invite them to anything! How does that work? Honestly, am I just missing something? 
Maybe I come off differently and don't realize it. Maybe I can get a tad "clingy" but guess why. Because people keep doing this to me. I shouldn't have 5+ people saying I'm one of their besties, and then never see them outside of school. I shouldn't be put into the position to have to nag someone to hang out with me. Maybe that's part of my "mental problem". 
I wish people would realize how much these things impact me. Don't they realize that isn't helping with my "I'm not good enough" feeling. If anything it makes it flourish and continue to grow heavy on my heart. I think others need to reevaluate how they act towards others. Because guess what, it probably comes off way differently than you think or intend. I'm hurt. No one realizes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment