7/22/2011

Names & Family

As I have been helping with volleyball camps the past two weeks I've noticed a large range of names. There are the generic ones and the very unique ones. 
Here are some unique ones I had:
  • Sage
  • Veronica
  • Kathleen
  • Karissa 
  • Karalyn
Here are some of the generic ones:
  • Alexis
  • Olivia
  • Lindsay
  • Marissa
  • Rachel
I love names! Here are the names I plan on naming my children:
  • Alexia Marie
  • Lindsie Mae
  • Jacob Andrew
  • Lilly Michelle
  • Nathan Thomas
  • Emilee Anne
  • Carley Christine
And yes, I want 7 children! I love kids, and I want to bring many into this world and raise them in a suitable household and bless them with a close family.  There are a few families at my school that have several children in them and they are best friends with their siblings. That's how I want my children to act because I'm not very close with my sister, and that has led to some problems. I love children and families. Can't wait to start my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment