7/18/2011

Living Life

I can't wait to grow up. I find myself daydreaming a lot about the future. You know, like where my wedding will be or how many children I will have. Honestly, this probably holds me back though. I think I probably am thinking so much about the future that I'm not enjoying the moments I'm given right now. Here are a few memories I've had over the past month that have probably gone with out much appreciation.
  1. Shopping! I went shopping with Olivia on Thursday and yesterday! I had a blast! I can't believe how fast the hours went by and I probably won't remember half of the little details that have just happened!
  2. Birthdays! Rae's birthday was Saturday and she had a birthday party! It was really fun! I got to meet her boyfriend, Eric, and hang out with Sarah and Sydney! It's strange to think that these little moments will just be pictures and brief conversation points in the near future.
  3. Volleyball! I've had a lot of volleyball in the past month. Whether it's been contact days, tournaments, helping with camps, or open gyms I've had a great time with this sport. I find it hard to believe that before freshmen year my dad had to force me to play!
While most of these little memories don't seem like much, they have meant a lot to me! I don't want to take life for granted. That's part of the amazing part of blogging, it's a great way to keep track of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment