3/01/2015

Pre-Spring Break Excitement

I have never been one to have extravagant spring break trips, remove my Europe trip.
This spring break will not be extravagant in the sense of traveling to somewhere warm and getting a nice tan in my bikini, however, I think it will still be quite extravagant.

I am so excited for this spring break because I will be home for a week!
Saturday to Sunday I will be down in Mequon visiting my wenches, who I have not seen since last May (except for Bekah).
I miss these ladies a lot! I will also have a special surprise in tow for them!

Monday I have a dentist and an eye appointment scheduled. I keep getting harassed by both offices, and figure I need to get these appointments done with while I am still on my parents' insurance. I definitely will need to stock up on contacts while I have the chance!

Tuesday, Trevor and I have a meeting with Pastor Toenjes. We did our online questionnaire early January and I am excited for our first official session of marriage counseling. However, I am a little nervous. I'm not sure why though.

Wednesday, I have nothing planned, so maybe I'll surprise Katherine at school with lunch or something.

Thursday is a work in progress. I'm hoping for a good ladies night with some of my high school classmates, but the details are still being worked out. It would be so nice to spend a night with them all again!

Friday I am hopefully taking photos with Ana. If it does happen, I'm going to not only use my Nikon, but also my new film camera, a Pentax K1000! Then later that night, we (Trevor, and hopefully Ana and Bekah) are going to see Loftland at Cup O' Joy. I am really interested to hear their new sound since they have sort of changed their "look" recently.

Saturday Trevor and I will head back to Saint Paul. 

I'm thinking that this will be a fantastic time home. It's crazy that I have not been home since late December.
Now to make it through this week of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment