2/23/2015

Birthday

I am now 20.
I cannot believe that.
Only 52 weeks until I can legally drink-that's exciting I guess.

20 is kind of a weird birthday. At least for me it was.
It was spent doing normal things. Like going to church. the mall. dinner. doing laundry.
The only thing special was the constant reminder that it was my birthday so I had to make decisions. That just became more annoying than special.

Trevor got me an awesome present. I love that guy.
He bought me a Pentax K1000. These film cameras stopped by manufactured in '97.
I am so excited to begin shooting again with film!

What will 20 hold for me?
I'll be getting married.
I'll be in my own apartment with Trevor starting in August.
I'll be a real adult.
I'll have to be paying bills regularly.

What else?
I am not sure.

I hope for a lot of adventure and fun.

So here's to the beginning of my twenties.

No comments:

Post a Comment