3/18/2015

Back At It

Coming back from a break from school is always difficult. I'm not the only one, right?
For some reason this bounce back seems even more difficult than usual.
Getting back into the swing of work, having a real schedule, and classes just isn't feeling right.

I recently did a little renovation on my photo blog. And I'm loving it.
Now you can view more of my photo collections-which means more views of my work.
Even better yet-today I noticed a new referrer link- http://exploratorius.us/
My photo is under the "My Faves of Yours" portion toward the end! How awesome, am I right?!
I'm so glad my work is getting out there!

However, it's getting me thinking. Possibly overthinking.
Maybe I want to do more in photography than I am willing to admit right now?
Could I see myself in the future just working part time at a daycare and doing primarily photo work instead of being in a classroom all day? Possibly....

Maybe I'm just stressed about my upcoming interview into the education program....

No comments:

Post a Comment