4/05/2014

End of the Year (S)lump

As Spring Break is over, the end of the year is in sight!
Yesterday in chapel, Pastor Smith announced only 23 days of classes left! WOAH!
I can't believe this year has gone by so quickly already.

As the year is finishing off, I am finding myself with an abundance of work to do. Ignoring the fact that I have finals in addition to this I have three papers due, a presentation on sleep disorders, a journal reflection, and an annotated bibliography due over the course of next week. The rest of April isn't looking too hot either, After Easter I have two tests, another journal reflection, and three projects due over an eight day period. That makes me exhausted just thinking about it! In addition to the large amount of work mounting up ahead of me, is the lack of motivation that has overcome me.

My one Tuesday/Thursday class was cancelled this last Thursday (4/3), so my plan was to get a "headstart" on these papers I have due next week at the very least. I did nothing. I sat in my room all day, Skyping, sleeping, and on Pinterest, all day.

So much to do, so little time!
My weekend is already shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment