4/03/2014

A New Start

Well, as I am sure you notice (or I hope you did) I took quite the break from blogging. Even to the extent of deleting this blog and my other ones.
I have decided that I am going to pick it back up again, but I need to stick with it and blog regularly. I have yet to define what will be considered regular, however. The other blogs, will not be returning though.
So what have you missed since my last blog post?
Well, sadly not much. I don't have a thrilling college life like most of my old high school friends, which is part of the reason I stopped blogging in the first place..Who wants to read a boring blog about nothing? I sure wouldn't..

So here's what you missed!
At the end of winter break I ended up meeting up with my darling friend, Ana, for coffee and discussed life. 

Came back from winter break and within about two weeks, the ceilings of my dorm hall started to leak.

I switched to a single Augsburg room and bid my old roommate farewell.

Due to now having a single room, I snuck Trevor in overnight and we had a fun little sleepover.

Spring Break 2014: A trip to St. Paul meant seeing Gretchen, Paul, Lu, and O as well as having them meet Trevor. Touring Concordia St. Paul and meeting with several email correspondents in person finally. Getting stuck in a snow storm on our way home (gotta love the midwest). Spending some quality time with both Ana and Sydney.

So that's all that has happened since I last blogged, so not much to be honest.
Most of my posts for the next month and a half will probably be a) stress-related b) counting down the days until school is over or c) missing Trevor.

That's all for now..

It feels so great to be writing here again!

No comments:

Post a Comment