8/04/2011

What Now?

Well I've had an extremely busy August already! Sadly, my blogging streak has come to an end, as I missed blogging yesterday. But that's okay, because I was having a great time with Sydney.
I was planning on adding pictures to this post, but unfortunately that won't be happening as our computer is having a few issues.
So on Monday, August 1st, I had a vocal lesson and found a song to start working on for solo and ensemble this year already. I also went to Sydney's and spent the night.
On Tuesday, the 2nd, we(Sydney and I) left for Janesville for a 5k for National Night Out against Crime. I finished in about 31:28, which was worse than my 5k I ran on Saturday. After the 5k we headed to Milwaukee and spent the night at a hotel, where we got to go swimming!
Yesterday, we woke up right as the breakfast buffet was supposed to be closing, but it wasn't luckily, so we enjoyed breakfast. After that we headed back upstairs to change and then we soaked our soar muscles in the hot tub. It felt great! Then we checked out of our hotel and headed to Millar Park and went to the Brewers game against the St. Louis Cardinals! Boy was it hard to cheer for the Brewers instead of the Cardinals. I used to live in St. Louis, so I feel a smidge of a connection with the teams. So don't be surprised to see me rooting for the Rams either! The Brewers won with the final score being 5-10. We sadly missed seeing the sausages race because we had to go by Sydney's dad some roasted nuts and carmel kettle corn. But it was still a great time!
Originally I was supposed to go home last night, but my dad ended up having a meeting, so I obviously got pushed to the side. So I stayed another night with Sydney. We watched Insidious. Not my usual cup of tea. I'm not usually one for horror movies, so that added to the scary factor. I'm glad I watched it though, it's always a good experience to work through things like that.
Well as you can see I've had a busy couple of days. But now this will give me more time to think. At the moment, this sounds terrible. I hate having the oppurtunity to think because I always come to bad conclusions and confuse myself. I just don't think it's "healthy" for me to have time to think right now. So luckily tomorrow I will have more time with my friends and less time to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment