8/20/2011

Under Armour

Well volleyball season is officially in full swing! I'm actually quite excited! This year we got amazing Under Armour uniforms. One is maroon(real maroon) and the other white. Hopefully I'll post pictures later, but I don't have any at the moment.

Today we had our first scrimmage. It was against Bayport, a D1 team. We're D4, so quite a stretch in match ups. But we actually played pretty well. Since it was a scrimmage, no scores were kept. But I'm still sure we did a pretty good job. Plus we all looked spiffy in our fabulous uniforms! Hahaha, but I got a few kills and that was quite exciting. As in any game, we had our fair share of mistakes and saw a huge need for improvement. But for the first "game", I'm satisfied.

Oh, and congrats to the football team on their first Varsity win EVER! 25-0! I'm proud to be a part of my school and our athletics program! Everyone supports each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment