8/13/2011

Falling Into Place

Well things finally seem to look bright. I'm sitting at my bestie, Ana's, house. We biked from her house to a beach yesterday. Which in total was about 12 miles. We had a great time there, and have many memories of awkward conversation with random guys that came up to talk to us. I love when things like this happen.

This morning I was taking quizzes with Ana on Seventeen.com and I got a call from my dad. I was called to have an interview at Fazoli's, where I recently applied. FINALLY! Somewhere had finally called me to set up an interview. So on Tuesday, before volleyball practice I'll be going in there and having an interview. I'm really nervous though. But this alone is progress!

I was also invited to a pastor's lunch meet & greet up in door county in a few weeks. I'm excited to go because apparently a bunch of pastors & their families will be there! And apparently there will be a pool and hot tub and volleyball court and all sorts of fun stuff! Wow, usually I dread stuff that has to do with other pastor families. But I honestly can't wait!

Well, I better spend my last few days of summer out doing something fun! So tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment