8/05/2011

Time Without

Well my mom is down in Dallas for the National Lutherans for Life Convention, so it's just my dad, sister, and me at home. I actually wasn't home when she left, so it's been even long since I've seen her. 
It hasn't been to bad without her. Yesterday my dad and I went to Copp's and bought a few necessities. Necessities including: Ranch, Hot dogs, Hot dog buns, Croutons, and Ice Cream. Sounds like a guy's meal to me. And I'm more than fine with it of course!
It's kind of nice to have some time without my mom. I don't feel as stressed. Since my dad isn't home during most of the day I don't feel bad just laying around in front of the TV all day. But today he took me to the mall to go shopping with Sarah and Ana. It was sort of an unplanned trip. Well my mom's version of unplanned. We planned it in less that 48 hours. Which is wait too short notice for my mom most of the time. So it was kind of nice to be able to plan something on a "whim" and have the plan actually work out. Well now we're off to the movies!
Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment