8/02/2011

Forgotten.

Yesterday I picked up my yearbook.
I always felt bad for the kids who got forgotten on a page to a group they belonged to, I didn't think it'd ever happen to me. Well it did this year. And for my FAVORITE group.
I wasn't listed as being a part of Stage One this year. You have no clue how frustrating that is for me. I finally felt like people might remember who I was, obviously they don't though.
I'm just a forgotten piece of a puzzle. Brushed under the rug with all the dust.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm sorry they forgot ur name and put my name instead of yours for a picture, i havent seen it yet, but i saw your status. i take it as a compliment that they think we look alike though! The one acting part I liked at NEW, Gloria Gambel in winter nights of mystery freshman year, they put Rachel's name instead of mine in the dvd and on the bulletin thing, so I definitely know where ur coming from, and it sucks!!

    ReplyDelete