8/14/2011

Once Again, But Not Quite

How is it possible that nothing works out? 
I got home from Ana's yesterday and my mom told me that some of our family friends from Madison would be coming to town possibly for a Packer game. But there were only 4 tickets. I figured my friend Andrew, who isn't a Packer fan at all, would just  not go to the game. I thought he'd come tailgating with us and then just come back to our house and watch from there.
Then, I got a little snoopy. I decided to look up his football schedule. Guess who has a game that night. Things like this always pop up when we are about to meet up. I haven't seen him since July 2010. It's weird how many times we've tried to meet up in the last year, and how absolutely none have worked out.
So once again, I won't get to see him. How do we get so close, but are yet so far away? I just don't understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment